Benefits of Membership
The UK-FA exists to support small and medium sized fire trade enterprises, creating a network of experts who provide services and solutions to each other and UK consumers.
Annual membership costs less than £5 per week and offers the following benefits:
- Access to specialist sub-contractors, that you can trust e.g. dry riser/fire alarms/extinguishers/systems maintenance, fire training and fire risk assessment providers.
- Advice from experienced like-minded organisations about growing your business.
- Complimentary UK-FA vehicle logo decals.
- Introduction to specialist fire trade insurance brokers.
- Discounts on selected industry required technician training courses.
- Free UK-FA Portable Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Procedures Manual.
- ISO9001 quality management accreditation consultancy.
- Mediation when things aren’t going well with your customer.
- Nationwide coverage for consumers using our network of over 200 members.
- Online and Telephone reference to our extensive technical library.
- Promotion of your services to consumers and other fire industry organisations through the UK-FA website.
- Prompt technical and commercial support from association Directors and specialist members.
- Private members area on website for industry guides, discussion groups and networking.
- Quality assured templates of key industry documents e.g. RAMS, T&C’s, method statements, fire log book, etc.
- Regular news updates through newsletters and social media.
- Substantial cost reductions when buying BSI standard materials.
- Two informal meetings a year with relevant guest speakers to maintain continuous professional development and where you can network and socialise with other like-minded people.
- Use of the UK-FA Member Logo on email and print stationery, social media and your website.